Math Tutoring on Using Statistical Models
Statistical Model is a special type of Mathematical Model which is informed by data and incorporates uncertainty and randomness.
Utility of Statistical Model in Math Tutoring:
Statistical Models are used for –
1. Identifying patterns in data.
2. Classifying events.
3. Untangling multiple influences.
4. Assessing strength of evidence.
Using Statistical Models we can –
1. Determine a Sample Statistics and make a Prediction using the Sample Statistic.
2. Find the Percent of a Total using an Amount in Pie Chart.
3. Find the Percent of an Amount using a Percent in Pie Chart.
Learn ‘Using Statistical Models’ with AffordEdu.
Interested in free assessment? Build your personalized study plan with AffordEdu through knowledge map and go for free assessment and free tuition session with math expert. *
1. What is a Statistical Model?
2. What are the Statistical Models used for?
3. State some practical applications of Statistical Models.
Learn ‘Using Statistical Models’ with AffordEdu Online One on One Math Tutoring
Struggling with Using Statistical Models? Need math help for homework? You are not the only one. Fortunately our expert tutors in math tutoring are online now and are ready to help.