Math Tutoring on Triple Integrals
If is continuous over a bounded solid region ‘V’, then the Triple Integral of f over V is defined as:
Some Characteristics of Triple Integrals:
1. This is an extension of the idea of double integrals.
2. For Triple Integrals, V is a 3D region. For double integrals, R is a 2D region.
3. For Triple Integrals there are 6 possible orders of integration such that
Evaluating Triple Integrals in Math Tutoring:
If f is continuous on a solid region ‘V’ defined by
where are continuous function then,
Learn ‘Triple Integrals’ with AffordEdu.
Interested in free assessment? Build your personalized study plan with AffordEdu through knowledge map and go for free assessment and free tuition session with math expert.
1. Define Triple Integrals.
2. State some characteristics of Triple Integrals.
3. How to evaluate Triple Integrals?
Learn ‘Triple Integrals’ with AffordEdu Online One on One Math Tutoring.
Struggling with Triple Integrals? Need math help for homework? You are not the only one. Fortunately, our expert tutors in math tutoring are online now and are ready to help.