Math Tutoring on Solving Triangles using the Law of Sines
A triangle that is not a Right Triangle is called an Oblique Triangle. The Law of Sines will allow us to solve Oblique Triangles.
Requirements for solving Oblique Triangles using the Law of Sines in math tutoring:
· AAS or ASA: One side and two angles are known.
· SSA: Two sides and one angle not included between the two sides are known. This may lead to more than one triangle.
The Law of Sines:
The Law of Sines is a relationship among the angles and sides of a triangle. The ratio of the Sine of any of the interior angles to the length of the side opposite that angle is the same for all three interior angles and it is constant. So for any triangle ABC with sides a, b & c
We can determine Area of a Triangle if given SAS. For any triangle ABC with sides a, b & c, the Area will be:
Learn ‘Solving Triangles using the Law of Sines’ with AffordEdu.
Interested in free assessment? Build your personalized study plan with AffordEdu through knowledge map and go for free assessment and free tuition session with math expert.*
1. What is an Oblique Triangle?
2. State the Law of Sines and prove it?
3. What are the requirements to solve an Oblique Triangle using the Law of Sines?
Learn ‘Solving Triangles using the Law of Sines’ with AffordEdu Online One on One Math Tutoring.
Struggling with Solving Triangles Using the Law of Sines? Need math help for homework? You are not the only one. Fortunately, our expert tutors in math tutoring are online now and are ready to help.