Math Tutoring on Solving Right Triangle
With the help of Inverse Trigonometric functions, we can solve Right Triangles. Many real-life applications do involve right triangles. To solve a right triangle means to determine the measure of all three angles and determine the length of each side.
Two basic ideas we should know to solve right triangle in math tutoring:
1. The Pythagorean Theorem.
2. The angles of a triangle have a sum of 180°.
Real life applications of Right Triangles are:
1. Right triangles can be used to find the distances if the angle of Elevation or Depression is known.
2. Bearings which are used in navigation can be used to determine distances. Bearings are measured from due north or in terms of north, east, south or west etc.
Learn ‘Solving Right Triangles’ with AffordEdu.
Interested in free assessment? Build your personalized study plan with AffordEdu through knowledge map and go for free assessment and free tuition session with math expert.*
1. How is a Right Triangle solved by Inverse Trigonometric Functions?
2. Give some real life applications of Right Triangle.
Learn ‘Solving Right Triangle’ with AffordEdu Online One on One Math Tutoring.
Struggling with Solving Right Triangle? Need math help for homework? You are not the only one. Fortunately, our expert tutors in math tutoring are online now and are ready to help.