Math Tutoring on Solving Linear Equation Application Problems
Following are the steps to translate word problems into equations:
1. To find out what the problem is asking to find, read the problem carefully.
2. Assign a variable to the unknown quantity to be found out.
3. Express what the variable represents.
4. Read the problem again and write an equation for the quantities given in the problem.
5. Solve the equation.
6. Answer the question in the given problem.
7. Check the solution.
Learn ‘Solving Linear Equation Application Problems’ with AffordEdu.
1. What is the guideline for writing equations to solve problems?
2. What is the role of a variable in forming an equation?
Learn ‘Solving Linear Equation Application Problems’ with AffordEdu Online One on One Math Tutoring.
Struggling with Solving Linear Equation Application Problems? Need math help for homework? You are not the only one. Fortunately, our experts in math tutoring are online now and are ready to help.