Math Tutoring on Normal Distribution or Sampling Distribution and Estimations
If we were to measure height or shoe of males and females, in most cases, the distribution of the data would fit a similar distribution.
In fact, this distribution is so common it is called the Normal Distribution. However, it is also called the Gaussian Distribution.
Other data that would resemble a normal distribution include-
· IQ scores.
· SAT scores.
· Life span of light bulbs.
· Kernels of corn popped when popping microwave popcorn.
The characteristics of the Normal Distribution in Math Tutoring:
1. The Mean, Median, and Mode are all equal and located at the center of the distribution.
2. The 68-95-99.7 Rule:
- Approximately 68% of the data falls
- Approximately 95% of the data falls
- Approximately 99.7% of the data falls
Learn ‘Normal Distribution or Sampling Distribution and Estimations’ with AffordEdu.
Interested in free assessment? Build your personalized study plan with AffordEdu through knowledge map and go for free assessment and free tuition session with math expert. *
1. What is Normal Distribution?
2. State the characteristics of the Normal Distribution.
Learn ‘Normal Distribution Sampling Distribution and Estimations’ with AffordEdu Online One on One Math Tutoring.
Struggling with Normal Distribution Sampling Distribution and Estimations? Need math help for homework? You are not the only one. Fortunately our expert tutors in math tutoring are online now and are ready to help.