Math Tutoring on Linear Programming
Linear Optimization or Linear Programming is a method used to maximize or minimize a quantity given by a linear equation under certain constraints or restrictions.
A Linear Programming Problem consists of:
1) A linear function called an Objective Function that is to be maximized or minimized.
2) A system of linear inequalities called the constraints. The solution to the system of inequalities is called Feasible Region. Steps to Solve a linear programming problem:
1) Define the variables.
2) Write the objective function and state whether to maximize or minimize the function.
3) Write the constraints.
4) Graph the constraints and determine the feasible region.
5) Identify the vertices of the feasible region.
6) Test the vertices in the objective function to determine the maximum or minimum function value.
Learn ‘Linear Programming’ with AffordEdu.
Interested in free assessment? Build your personalized study plan with AffordEdu through knowledge map and go for free assessment and free tuition session with math expert. *
1. What is Linear Programming?
2. How to use Linear Programming in Maximizing profit?
Learn ‘Linear Programming’ with AffordEdu Online One on One Math Tutoring.
Struggling with Linear Programming? Need math help for homework? You are not the only one. Fortunately, our experts in math tutoring are online now and are ready to help.