Math Tutoring on Linear Inequalities Applications
Following are the steps to translate applicative problems into inequalities:
1. To find out what the problem is asking to find, read the problem carefully.
2. Assign a variable to the unknown quantity to be found out.
3. Express what the variable represents.
4. Read the problem again and write an inequality for the quantities given in the problem.
5. Solve the inequality.
6. Answer the question in the given problem.
7. Check the solution.
Learn ‘Linear Inequalities Applications’ with AffordEdu.
Interested in free assessment? Build your personalized study plan with AffordEdu through knowledge map and go for free assessment and free tuition session with math expert.
1. What is the difference between applicative equality and applicative inequality?
2. How to solve the inequality?
3. Do we need to check the solutions?
Learn ‘Linear Inequalities Applications’ with AffordEdu Online One on One Math Tutoring.
Struggling with Linear Inequalities Applications? Need math help for homework? You are not the only one. Fortunately, our experts in math tutoring are online now and are ready to help.