Math Tutoring on Polygon
A Polygon is a plane figure made up of segments joined at their endpoints.The points where the sides join are called the Vertices. The segments make up the sides or edges.
Types of polygons:
1. Simple: A Simple Polygon has one bounded region. Simple Polygons are either convex or concave.
2. Complex: A Complex Polygon has more than one bounded region and it intersects itself.
Diagonals of a Polygon:
The Diagonals of a Polygon are line segments that connect nonadjacent vertices of a Polygon. The Diagonals of a Convex Polygon are always inside the Polygon. At least one Diagonal of a Concave Polygon will pass outside the Polygon.
Every Convex Polygon has Interior and Exterior angles.The Interior Angles are inside the Polygon formed by the sides.The Exterior Angles form a linear pair with the Interior Angles.
A Regular Polygon is a Polygon with equal sides (Equilateral) and equal angles (Equiangular).
Learn ‘Polygon’ with AffordEdu.
Interested in free assessment? Build your personalized study plan with AffordEdu through knowledge map and go for free assessment and free tuition session with math expert. *
1. What is a Polygon?
2. What are the different types of Polygon?
3. Define Diagonal of a Polygon.
4. Define Interior and Exterior Angle of a Polygon.
Learn ‘Polygon’ with AffordEdu Online One on One Math Tutoring.
Struggling with Polygon? Need math help for homework? You are not the only one. Fortunately our experts in math tutoring are online now and are ready to help.