Math Tutoring on Histogram
Histogram is a bar graph that represents a Frequency Distribution. The width represents the Interval and the height represents the corresponding Frequency. There are no spaces between the bars.
Some characteristics of Histogram in Math Tutoring are as follows:
1. Great for large sets of data.
2. Very flexible when setting up Class Intervals.
3. Does not display individual data.
4. Good for comparing multiple distributions when vertical scales are equal.
5. There can be gap between bars, but not between classes.
Learn ‘Histogram’ with AffordEdu.
Interested in free assessment? Build your personalized study plan with AffordEdu through knowledge map and go for free assessment and free tuition session with math expert. *
1. Give the definition of Histogram.
2. State some characteristics of Histogram.
Learn ‘Histogram’ with AffordEdu Online One on One Math Tutoring.
Struggling with Histogram? Need math help for homework? You are not the only one. Fortunately our expert tutors in math tutoring are online now and are ready to help.