Math Tutoring on Graphing Transformations of Trigonometric Functions
If we consider Transformations of Sine and Cosine functions then it will be:
Some important features of above equations are:
1. is the Amplitude.
2. 2π/B is the Period.
3. C is the Vertical Translation.
· If C>0, the function is translated up C units.
· If C<0, the function is translated down units.
4. D is the Horizontal Translation.
· If D>0, the function is translated right D units.
· If D<0, the function is translated units to the left.
In Math Tutoring, if we consider Transformations of Tangent and Cotangent functions then it will be:
Some salient features of above equations are:
1. No Amplitude, since there is no maximum and minimum values.
2. π/B is the Period.
Learn ‘Graphing Transformation of Trigonometric Functions’ with AffordEdu.
Interested in free assessment? Build your personalized study plan with AffordEdu through knowledge map and go for free assessment and free tuition session with math expert. *
1. What is the definition of Amplitude and Period?
2. What are the Vertical and Horizontal Translation of Sine and Cosine functions?
3. Why there is no Amplitude in Tangent function?
Learn ‘Graphing Transformations of Trigonometric Functions’ with AffordEdu Online One on One Math Tutoring
Struggling with Graphing Transformations of Trigonometric Functions? Need math help for homework? You are not the only one. Fortunately, our expert tutors in math tutoring are online now and are ready to help.