Math Tutoring on Fraction Application
Fractions have numerous applications. Some of them are:
1. Determine the Area of Triangle. The area “A” of a triangle is the half the length of the base ‘b’ times the height ‘h’.
2. Determine the Total Resistance of a Simple and Complex Parallel Electrical Circuit. This is a classic example of Complex Fraction Application.
The total resistance of a parallel circuit refers to the opposition to the current flow from the power source.
3. Determine Horsepower and Torque of a motor.
Horsepower: The development of the steam engine provided a reason to compare the output of horses with that of the engines that could replace them.
1 horsepower (hp) = 33,000 ft-lb/min = 745.7 watts
Torque is the measure of a force’s tendency to rotation about an axis.
4. Determine Surface Area and Wright Application.
5. Determine proper Recipe of Large Quantity.
Learn ‘Fraction Application’ with AffordEdu.
Interested in free assessment? Build your personalized study plan with AffordEdu through knowledge map and go for free assessment and free tuition session with math expert. *
1. Give some important applications of Fractions.
2. How are Horsepower and Torque determined by Fraction?
Learn ‘Fraction Application’ with AffordEdu Online One on One.
Struggling with Fraction Application? Need math help for homework? You are not the only one. Fortunately, our expert tutors in math tutoring are online now and are ready to help.