Math Tutoring on Equilibrium Solutions
Autonomous Differential Equations:
A Differential Equation in the form –
· The Equilibrium Solution occur where dP/dt = 0.
· The Independent Variable ‘t’, only appears in the derivative.
· If dP/dt > 0, ‘P’ is increasing and if dP/dt < 0, ‘P’ is decreasing.
Logistic Growth Model:
Learn ‘Equilibrium Solutions’ with AffordEdu.
Interested in free assessment? Build your personalized study plan with AffordEdu through knowledge map and go for free assessment and free tuition session with math expert. *
1. How Equilibrium Solution is obtained for an Autonomous Differential Equation?
2. Define Logistic Growth Model of population.
Learn ‘Equilibrium Solutions’ with AffordEdu Online One on One Math Tutoring.
Struggling with Equilibrium Solutions? Need math help for homework? You are not the only one. Fortunately our experts in math tutoring are online now and are ready to help.