Math Tutoring on Double Integrals in Polar Coordinates
Sometimes a Double Integral is easier to evaluate using Polar Coordinates. This is especially true if the region of integration can be easily defined using a Polar Equation.
The following formula for conversion between rectangular and polar coordinates are needed.
Double Integrals in Polar Form:
If ‘f’ is continuous in a polar region given by where .
In math tutoring, we can determine the following using Double Integrals in Polar Form:
· The volume of a Right Circular Cylinder.
· The volume of a Half Sphere over a circle.
· The volume of a Drilled Sphere.
· Volume bounded by two Paraboloids.
Learn ‘Double Integrals in Polar Coordinates’ with AffordEdu.
Interested in free assessment? Build your personalized study plan with AffordEdu through knowledge map and go for free assessment and free tuition session with math expert.
1. Define Double Integrals in Polar Form.
2. State some applications of Double Integrals in Polar Form.
Learn ‘Double Integrals in Polar Coordinates’ with AffordEdu Online One on One Math Tutoring.
Struggling with Double Integrals in Polar Coordinates? Need math help for homework? You are not the only one. Fortunately, our expert tutors in math tutoring are online now and are ready to help.