Math Tutoring on Circle
A Circle is the set of points in a plane that are the same distance from one point called Center.
Some important Terminology of Circle are as follows:
1. Radius: The Radius is a segment from the Center to the circle.
2. Chord: A Chord is a line segment with endpoints on the circle.
3. Diameter: A Diameter is a Chord that passes through the Center.
4. Secant Line: A Secant Line intersects the circle in two points.
5. Tangent: A Tangent is a line that intersects the circle in one point.
6. Point of Tangency: A Point of Tangency is where a Tangent line touches or intersects the circle.
7. Congruent Circle: Congruent Circles are circles that have the same Radius but different Centers.
8. Concentric Circles: Concentric Circles are two circles that have the same Center, but a different Radius.
Learn ‘Circle’ with AffordEdu.
Interested in free assessment? Build your personalized study plan with AffordEdu through knowledge map and go for free assessment and free tuition session with math expert. *
1. What is a Circle?
2. Define the relationship between Radius and Diameter of a Circle?
3. What is Tangent and Point of Tangency of a Circle?
4. What are the Congruent and Concentric Circle?
Learn ‘Circle’ swith AffordEdu Online One on One Math Tutoring.
Struggling with Circle? Need math help for homework? You are not the only one. Fortunately our experts in math tutoring are online now and are ready to help.