Area of some important Geometrical Shapes are as follows:
1. The Area of a Square is the square of the length of a side:
2. The Area of a Rectangle is the product of the length ‘l’ and the width ‘w’:
3. The Area of a Parallelogram is the product of the length of the base ‘b’ and the height ‘h’:
4. The Area of a Triangle is half the length of the base ‘b’ times the height ‘h’:
5. The Area of a Trapezoid is half the product of the height and the sum of the lengths of the parallel sides, or the product of the height and the average length of the bases:
6. The Area of a Circle with radius of length ‘r’ is given by:
1. Define the Area of the following:
Square, Rectangle, Parallelogram, Triangle, Trapezoid and Circle.
Learn Area Online One on One
Struggling with Area? Need help for homework? You are not the only one. Fortunately our expert tutors in Area are online now and are ready to help.