Math Tutoring on Area
Area of some important Geometrical Shapes are as follows:
1. The Area of a Square is the square of the length of a side:
2. The Area of a Rectangle is the product of the length ‘l’ and the width ‘w’:
3. The Area of a Parallelogram is the product of the length of the base ‘b’ and the height ‘h’:
4. The Area of a Triangle is half the length of the base ‘b’ times the height ‘h’:
5. The Area of a Trapezoid is half the product of the height and the sum of the lengths of the parallel sides,or the product of the height and the average length of the bases:
6. The Area of a Circle with radius of length ‘r’ is given by:
Learn ‘Area’ with AffordEdu.
Interested in free assessment? Build your personalized study plan with AffordEdu through knowledge map and go for free assessment and free tuition session with math expert. *
1. Define the Area of the following:
Square, Rectangle, Parallelogram, Triangle, Trapezoid and Circle.
Learn ‘Area’ with AffordEdu Online One on One Math Tutoring.
Struggling with Area? Need math help for homework? You are not the only one. Fortunately our experts in math tutoring are online now and are ready to help.