Math Tutoring on Apportionment
In Math Tutoring, ‘Apportionment’ is the problem of dividing up a fixed number of things among groups of different sizes. In politics, this takes the form of allocating a limited number of representatives amongst voters.
1. The things being divided up can exist only in whole numbers.
2. We must use all of the things being divided up, and we cannot use any more.
3. Each group must get at least one of the things being divided up.
4. The number of things assigned to each group should be at least approximately proportional to the population of the group.
Learn ‘Apportionment’ with AffordEdu.
Interested in free assessment? Build your personalized study plan with AffordEdu through knowledge map and go for free assessment and free tuition session with math expert. *
1. What is Apportionment?
2. State Apportionment rule.
Learn ‘Apportionment’ with AffordEdu Online One on One Math Tutoring.
Struggling with Apportionment? Need math help for homework? You are not the only one. Fortunately our expert tutors in math tutoring are online now and are ready to help.