Math Tutoring on Applications of Differentiation- Maximum/Minimum/Optimization Problems
In Math Tutoring, Some Important Differentiation Applications are:
A) Max/Min Problems:
1. Determine maximum area of a garden.
2. Find the maximum/Minimum volume of a box.
3. Determine the dimensions of a rectangle bounded by the semicircle.
4. Determine the minimum inventory cost.
5. Determine the maximum profit.
6. Maximize the area of three identical corrals.
7. Minimize the cost of a fenced area.
Learn ‘Applications of Differentiation – Maximum / Minimum / Optimization Problem’ with AffordEdu.
Interested in free assessment? Build your personalized study plan with AffordEdu through knowledge map and go for free assessment and free tuition session with math expert. *
Learn ‘Applications of Differentiation – Maximum / Minimum / Optimization Problem’ with AffordEdu Online One on One Math Tutoring.
Struggling with Applications of Differentiation – Maximum / Minimum / Optimization? Need math help for homework? You are not the only one. Fortunately, our experts in math tutoring are online now and are ready to help.