Applications of Definite Integration
Definite Integration has numerous Applications in day-to-day life. Some of the important Applications are as follows:
1. Interpret the meaning of Area under a function.
2. Determine the Accumulated Sales of a company for a span of time frame or for a particular time span.
3. Determine the Distance travelled by an object and it’s Velocity on the Coordinate Plane.
4. Determine The Average Value over a given interval.
5. An important Application of Definite Integration is to determine Demand and Supply functions & find the Consumer Surplus and Producer Surplus at the Equilibrium Point.
6. Determine Average Value of an Investment Account or any Temperature Functions.
7. Solve Continuous Money Flow problems & find the Present Value, Accumulated Present Value and Future Value of an investment.
1. State some important Applications of Definite Integration.
2. How The Equilibrium Point of Demand & Supply functions is determined by Definite Integration?
Learn Applications of Definite Integration Online One on One
Struggling with Applications of Definite Integration? Need help for homework? You are not the only one. Fortunately our expert tutors in Applications of Definite Integration are online now and are ready to help.