Math Tutoring on Applications of Definite Integration
Definite Integration has numerous Applications in day-to-day life, which are covered in math tutoring. Some of the important Applications are as follows:
1. Interpret the meaning of Area under a function.
2. Determine the Accumulated Sales of a company for a span of time frame or for a particular time span.
3. Determine the Distance traveled by an object and its Velocity on the Coordinate Plane.
4. Determine The Average Value over a given interval.
5. An important Application of Definite Integration is to determine Demand and Supply functions & find the Consumer Surplus and Producer Surplus at the Equilibrium Point.
6. Determine Average Value of an Investment Account or any Temperature Functions.
7. Solve Continuous Money Flow problems & find the Present Value, Accumulated Present Value and Future Value of an Investment.
Learn ‘Applications of Definite Integrations’ with AffordEdu.
Interested in free assessment? Build your personalized study plan with AffordEdu through knowledge map and go for free assessment and free tuition session with math expert.*
1. State some important Applications of Definite Integration.
2. How is The Equilibrium Point of Demand & Supply Functions determined by Definite Integration?
Learn ‘Applications of Definite Integration’ with AffordEdu Online One on One Math Tutoring.
Struggling with Applications of Definite Integration? Need math help for homework? You are not the only one. Fortunately, our expert tutors in math tutoring are online now and are ready to help.