Math Tutoring on American or Standard Units
Converting among Measurement Units in Math Tutoring:
Method #1: Multiplying or Dividing
1. Multiply when converting from a larger unit to a smaller unit.
2. Divide when converting from a smaller unit to a larger unit.
Method #2: Using Unit fractions
1. Multiply by unit fractions. Each unit fraction you multiply by must be equal to one.
2. The numerator should use the measurement unit you want in your answer.
3. The denominator should use the measurement you want to change.
Household Measurements and Conversions:
The Household Unit of Measure is the most commonly used system of measurement in home of the United States, usually in the kitchen.
Learn ‘American or Standard Units’ with AffordEdu.
Interested in free assessment? Build your personalized study plan with AffordEdu through knowledge map and go for free assessment and free tuition session with math expert. *
1. What are the methods for multiplying or dividing in American Units?
2. What are the methods for using unit fractions in American Units?
3. What is the most commonly used measurement system in U.S. household?
Learn ‘American or Standard Units’ with AffordEdu Online One on One Math Tutoring.
Struggling with American or Standard Units? Need math help for homework? You are not the only one. Fortunately our expert tutors in math tutoring are online now and are ready to help.