Properties of Exponents
1. The Product Rule : aᶬ . aᶯ = aᶬᶧᶯ.
2. The Quotient Rule : aᶬ / aᶯ = aᶬ⁻ᶯ .
3. The Power Rule : ( aᶬ )ᶯ = aᶬᶯ
4. Product to a Power : ( ab )ᶯ = aᶯbᶯ.
5. Quotient to a Power : ( a/b)ᶯ = aᶯ / bᶯ.
Other Properties : a1= a , a0 = 1
1.Which rule do you use when raising a power to power?
2.How do you know which rule to use?
3.How can you tell if you multiply exponents or add?
Learn Exponents Online One on One
Struggling with Exponents? Need help for homework? You are not the only one. Fortunately our experts in Exponents are online now and are ready to help.