Math Tutoring on Angle Relationships and Triangles
Vertical Angles are the angles opposite each other when two lines cross. They are called “Vertical” because they share the same Vertex (or corner point). Vertical Angles have equal measure.
A Triangle is a 3 sided Polygon. This means a triangle has 3 sides, all of which are straight line segments.
There are various types of triangle based upon the characteristics of the triangle are as follows:
1. Equilateral Triangle: A triangle with 3 equal sides and 3 congruent angles is an Equilateral Triangle.
2. Isosceles Triangle: A triangle with 2 equal sides and 2 equal angles is Isosceles Triangle.
3. Scalene Triangle: A triangle with no pairs of equal sides is Scalene Triangle.
4. Right Triangle: A triangle with one 90 degrees angle is a Right Triangle.
5. Acute Triangle: A triangle in which all 3 angles measure less than 90 degrees is an Acute Triangle.
6. Obtuse Triangle: A triangle in which one angle is greater than 90 degrees is an Obtuse Triangle.
The measure of Angles of a Triangle:
The sum of the measures of the angles of any triangle is 180 degrees.
Learn ‘Angle Relationships and Triangles’ with AffordEdu.
Interested in free assessment? Build your personalized study plan with AffordEdu through knowledge map and go for free assessment and free tuition session with math expert. *
1. What are the Vertical Angles? Why are they called so?
2. What are the different types of Triangles based on sides and angles? Define all the types.
Learn ‘Angle Relationships and Triangles’ with AffordEdu Online One on One Math Tutoring.
Struggling with Angle Relationships and Triangles? Need math help for homework? You are not the only one. Fortunately, our experts in math tutoring are online now and are ready to help.